This page provides our valued partners with the program resources needed to better understand and promote energy efficiency to your customers.
To better assist you in promoting takeCHARGE programs, the following opportunities are available:
- Staff Training: takeCHARGE staff can come to your business and provide meaningful, concise program information to your staff. This helps provide knowledgeable and value added service to your customers.
- Product Identification and Marketing Material Installation: takeCHARGE staff can come to your business and identify eligible product models. We can also help with the installation of in-store program marketing materials to make the program visible to your customers and help drive products sales.
- Promotional Opportunities: takeCHARGE works with its partners to identify co-branded marketing opportunities. This includes the use of the takeCHARGE logo on store flyers and the ability to promote the program on TV, radio and social media. Partners can also link to the takeCHARGE website from their business home page.
- In-Store Promotional Events: takeCHARGE provides an in-store retail presence to engage customers in energy efficient products for the home. These events have been shown to drive product sales, answer customer inquiries, and teach customers how to save energy.
Program Details & Available Resources
- Appliances & Electronics Rebate Program
- Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) Rebate Program
- Instant Rebates Program
- Insulation Rebate Program
- Thermostat Rebate Program
Have questions or want to learn more? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.