- Save up to 40% on water heating.
- Conserve water.
How to Get a Rebate
To be eligible your business must have an active electricity account, reside in an existing building and use an electric hot water heater.
What to Look For
- Showerheads must have a flow rate of 1.6 gallons per minute or less.
- Units must be replacing existing standard showerheads and used for a commercial property.
- Your showerheads must have been purchased on or after November 1, 2013.
How to Buy & Install
You can purchase eligible showerheads at a local retailer or online. Just make sure that the showerheads meet the eligibility criteria.
Keep your receipt. You will need to submit a copy with your application.
How to Apply
Once your showerheads are installed you can apply online or by mail. Your rebate will be applied as a credit on your electricity bill.
- Upload or mail a copy of your purchase receipt with your application.
- Allow up to eight weeks for processing.
- Newfoundland Power and Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro may visit your facility and inspect the showerhead installation at any time within 15 months from when the rebate was processed.
How to Maximize your Energy Savings
- Ensure there aren’t any leaks around your showerhead connection.
- For maximum performance, periodically clean the showerhead to remove the buildup of mineral deposits.
takeCHARGE reserves the right to change or terminate this rebate program at any time. If there is a difference between our printed materials and our website, please refer to the website for the most up-to-date program information.