LED Wall Packs
- Save up to 70% on your lighting costs.
- LEDs can operate for 50,000 hours, lowering replacement and maintenance costs.
- Improve visibility and security, including clearer images on security camera footage.
- Can be used in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor spaces including stairwells, perimeter lighting, parking lots and over entries and exits.
To be eligible your business must have an active electricity account and reside in an existing commercial building.
- Wall packs must be replacing existing fixtures and must be used for a commercial property.
- Your wall packs must have been purchased on or after November 1, 2013.
How to Buy & Install
You can purchase eligible LED wall packs at a local retailer or online.
Keep your receipt. You will need to submit a copy with your application.
We recommend that you have a qualified electrician install your LED Wall packs.
How to Apply
Once your LED wall packs are installed you can apply online or by mail. Your rebate will be applied as a credit on your electricity bill.
- Upload or mail a copy of your purchase receipt with your application.
- Allow up to eight weeks for processing.
- Newfoundland Power and Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro may visit your facility and inspect the LED wall pack installation at any time within 15 months from when the rebate was processed.
How to Maximize your Energy Savings
- Set your LED wall packs on timers or photocells to turn on and off as needed.
- Pair your LED wall packs with a motion sensor where appropriate to increase savings.
takeCHARGE reserves the right to change or terminate this rebate program at any time. If there is a difference between our printed materials and our website, please refer to the website for the most up-to-date program information.