How can I get a home energy assessment done on my home?

Be sure to choose only NRCan Certified Energy Advisors. There are several companies in Newfoundland and Labrador that perform this service:

AmeriSpec Inspection Services (New and existing home evaluations) 709-687-4673

ThermalWise (New home evaluations) 877-771-9276


If you decide to use one of the firms listed above, be sure to ask about rebates and grants, how to qualify and the expected overall cost of the audit. Prices may vary depending on audit details.