Celebrating all the ways you’ve
saved energy over the years
Hey Newfoundland and Labrador, this year is the TENTH Annual Energy Efficiency Week, and there’s plenty of reasons to get excited! Ten-year anniversaries have a way of making you want to look back, so that’s exactly what we did. And what we found… well, you’ve REALLY committed to energy efficiency.
- You’ve insulated over 10,000 attics and basements!
- You’ve installed over 100,000 energy-efficient thermostats!
- And you’ve purchased over 2,000,000 LED light bulbs!
You’ve saved energy at home and at work – and takeCHARGE has been happy to light the way.
takeCHARGE is coming to a town near you! Check out our upcoming events schedule to find out where you can join in on the fun!
- Kent Event September 29
It’s an Energy Efficiency Week KICK-OFF SALE at Kent! Join us from Kent locations across the island: Corner Brook, Mount Pearl and St. John’s (Stavanger Drive, Kelsey Drive & Contractor Supplies), CBS, Clarenville, Gander and Grand Falls–Windsor.
- Instant Rebates COSTCO Event Kickoff September 29
- Canadian Home Builders Association (CHBA) Luncheon October 2
- Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador Conference October 4-5
- Grand Falls Windsor Age Friendly Fair October 4
- Newleaf Conference October 10-11
MORE WAYS TO SAVE!
takeCHARGE is here to help you save ALL YEAR LONG! Energy Efficiency Week is over September 30, but the benefits of saving energy at home and at the office never end. Check back with takeCHARGE often for rebates, energy saving tips and other resources that make saving energy and money easy!